Personal training was great; however, many of my clients were not seeing the change they wanted. I knew there were underlying issues, but I couldnt place what they were. By doing some research on nutrition individuality, I ran across a nutritional system that typed people according to their genetic nutritional requirements. The system is called Metabolic Typing
The roots of Metabolic Typing stem from the clinical studies of historical dentist Dr. Weston A Price. In the 1930′s, Price traveled across the world studying native diets of 14 different cultures. He noticed these cultures were very different in their approach to nutrition, yet all were healthy and had well maintained dental structures. He also noticed any native cultures that were inundated with a conventional diet had serious side effects, diseases, and even birth defects.
The questioned that arose was, why shouldnt cultures eat outside their nutritional requirements? Everyone knows that an Eskimo cant eat the same diet as a South Pacific Islander, and we also know individuals from the Scottish decent couldnt survive on Indian cuisine, yet many of us still do not understand the nature of our own genetic nutritional requirements. With all the intermixing of genes in America, Would it be possible to find out our pre-determined nutritional requirements?
Years later there were discoveries showing that everyones metabolism is governed by the oxidative and autonomic nervous systems. These systems turned out to be the key to determining the right quantity of proteins, carbohydrates and fats a person would need in his or her diet. From this discovery, William Kelly & William Wolcott developed a system called Metabolic Typing. The system is not a test to see what portions of food you should eat, but an assessment system to give a perfect picture of what you should consume according to your genetic requirements.
With the Metabolic Typing program you will uncover the foods that will keep your body balanced, healthy, and strong. A balanced body can fight disease and give the sustained energy you need to complete your daily tasks. In the 1st step, you will take the Metabolic Typing Test to determine your nutritional type. After your type is determined we spend time fine tuning your nutrition by evaluating your blood type, insulin-glucagon balance (blood sugar), and circadian rhythm (hormonal release). You will even be given the exact vitamins and minerals your body requires.
The best part about this program is its affordable and only takes about 6-8 weeks to complete. If you have had questions about nutrition in the past or you are looking to improve your health, Metabolic Typing will give you a step in the right direction. Dont let disease set in your body; get the help you need today. For more information about Metabolic Typing or to learn about our fitness program call Toll-Free 877-776-4348 or visit us online @ http://www.metabolicbodytyping.com
· NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
· ACE Clinical Exercise Specialist
· ACE Personal Trainer
· ACE Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
· Healthexcel Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor CMTA Level 3 (Comprehensive)
· Resist-A-Ball C.O.R.E Certification
· Red Cross Community First Aid and CPR
- The truth about weight loss.
- Exercise dos and donts.
- How to get in shape working 40+ hours a week.
- How to eat fat and loose fat.
- The truth about cholesterol.
- Metabolic Typing The missing link to your heath.
- Holistic health and nutrition The natural way.
- Supplements Myths & Truths.
- How to flatten your midsection, once and for all!
- Mind, Body, and Spirit putting it all together
- Lower stress, live longer.
- Regulating your hormonal system.
- Detoxifying your body, the right way.
- Pain free forever
- Getting younger through exercise, nutrition, and flexibility
- Injury prevention for athletes and active people
- Whats really in the foods we eat?
- Priorities, how to find time for exercise.
- Heath is Wealth! The biggest investment you will ever make.
- Reading food labels.
- How to keep your New Years exercise/weight loss resolution!
- 7 reasons youre still overweight.
- Working smarter, not longer 30 minute workouts that work.
- The proper way to train your abdominals.
- Fitness programs to improve your golf game.
- 5 things you must do to become a better athlete.
- Spirituality, religion and exercise the absolute connection.
- Customized nutrition finding out whats right for you.
- Energy How to get it, give it, and keep it!
- Raising healthy children.
- Coaching your kids, the right way.
Ask Carlos a question, request a media appearance or discover how his services can benefit you.